So, I was happy to wake up one morning this week to discover that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award by Miss Jade W (http://www.missjadew.co.uk), thank you for the nomination! I’ve seen this floating around Twitter for a while and love the idea, particularly as it helps out those bloggers who are a little newer to the scene! I’m excited to answer the questions and pass this on, and hopefully, you will be too!
The rules are:
•Answer all of the questions you were asked
•Tag 11 people who have under 200 twitter followers
•Create 11 new questions
•Recognise who tagged you!
Here are the 11 questions I was asked:
1. Reality TV or Drama?
This is a tricky one, I’d say mainly drama… but I am an absolute sucker for reality TV shows like Love Island and Made in Chelsea (guilty pleasure.)
2. If you could only eat 1 type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Well, food is life, but probably fajitas with lots of cheese and soured cream from Chipotle, I had them in New York earlier this year and think about them almost every day. Mmm.
3. Are you a morning person or night person?
Definitely a night person, I find the mornings SUCH a struggle.
4. What is your most prized possession?
Probably a €100 poker chip that I won at the Monte Carlo Casino in Monaco, I thought I’d lost it so didn’t cash it in with the rest of my winnings (a total of €760!!) then when we got home I found it in my purse. I could have really done with the money but the chip is a lucky reminder of one of the best holidays ever. (I also used the cash to by a pair of Louboutins, another prized possession.)
5. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Zoey Deschanel, she is my ultimate girl crush and I just think she would be SO funny.
6. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, because it is possibly the best TV program ever created and she is QUEEN!
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reality TV shows, I get so sucked in to their lives and end up talking about them as if they are really my friends.
8. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
To give people more confidence to do the things that they most want to do!
9. What is your favourite TV show?
I’ve gone off TV a little bit recently… but the last thing I watched and loved was Big Little Lies.
10. Would you rather go back to the past or to the future and why?
To the future, there isn’t much point in looking to the past but I’d love to see where I end up 10 years down the line!
11. Is there any type of food you could never try?
The tongue of an animal, I’ve seen them eat it on the Jungle and it actually fills me with fear and makes me feel a little bit sick. EW.
My list of nominees…
- Annie at The Only Way is Pup
- Rosie at Don’t Spill the Beans
- Monica at Sticks and the City
- Cairon at Travel Bear
- Jessie at The Dedicated Student
- Ashton at Ashton Says
- Chloe at Continental Connoisseur
- Jade at Just Jade
- Monica at Decent Fellow Films
- Shan at Missshan.com
- Inquisitivesylph at Inquisitivesylph
- What is your favourite food?
- If you could be a biscuit, what kind would you be?
- What do you think is your biggest challenge in blogging?
- What do you hope to achieve in the next year?
- What is your favourite film/TV program?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- What do you never leave home without?
- Which item in your wardrobe gets the most use?
- What’s your favourite beauty product?
- If you could offer one piece of advice to a fellow blogger, what would it be?
I can’t wait to read all your answers and hope you’ve enjoyed reading mine! 🙂
(Note: this took me a while to upload and those tagged did have under 200 followers at the time of writing.)